Friday, May 23, 2014

Dewa Athena Opening 2014

It was on Saturday, February 15th. I got up at about 4.00. Then, I prayed, took shower and had breakfast as usual. But that Saturday was different than the others in high school. At that day, I didn't go to school to have English class. Instead, I went to Bali field because there was Dewa Athena Opening Ceremony. Dewa Athena is an annual sport competition between classes.

I had reached Bali field at 7.00, the opening should be started at  7.30 but it was 30 minutes late. So, at 8.00 the chairman of the event and the headmaster gave their speeches while I and other students stood in lines.

Then, someone called me from backside, she wanted me to leave my line. She asked me to be a player as BMW (women's futsal team in school) of 2016 playing against BMW of 2015. But we failed to win.

After game, I had to leave Bali field because I would go to take another lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment