Sunday, October 6, 2013

Autobiography

I'm Aulia Salma Azmi, people call me Aulia or Salma. Why? Because actually I am called Salma, but there were more than one, two, three, or maybe five people that have Salma as their nicknames in my junior high school, so it was better to be called Aulia. Although there was someone named Aulia too, but just one person. In fact, we’re bestfriends.
I'm also called Aus, that's my other nickname from my 8th grade math teacher, I like that nickname though some people laugh at it. Because I always diverts it to Ausome (awesome). Hahaha.
I was born in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia, on 26th of September 1998. My elementary school was SDN Garuda 1 Bandung, my class were 1A to 6A. Then, my junior high school was SMPN 1 Bandung. And now, I go to SMAN 3 Bandung, I am a X Science 7 student.
I love to study science, math, English and also fine arts. I think I am bad at history. Because I have to learn complex stories in days of yore that so hard to understand and remember something I never experience. My hobbies are learning and watching football, my favorite team is Manchester United. I will join BM3 and SEF in all the years in high school. i just promise in case of loyalty.
That’s all about me I can tell you for now. If you want to know me more, I will tell you little bit more in other occasion. Thanks. J

No comments:

Post a Comment